Monday, February 3, 2020

Rambo : Last Blood (2019)


I liked the name and I liked Rambo : First Blood from 1982. But this movie has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I usually only see movies that are well reviewed but I thought I would give this a chance, since i had seen all of the other movies in the series. But it was a mistake. The movie ends with Rambo pinning the villain against the wall with four arrows and then he goes up and cut out his heart.
I don't like horror or slasher movies and I guess this is what they are like. Now I've seen one, but it was a mistake.
The Razzy's aren't out yet but this has to win Sly a prize as Worst Actor, Worst Writer and it has to get the Worst Picture Award.
It was so bad that I had to keep watching it because I just couldn't believe how bad it was. This officially ends the series.


0 comments: